Friday 27 May 2011

Day dreaming again!

 So I'm looking for inspiration, I need to change the windows, (forgot to post some photos!) I'm thinking I want to change the store around, which of course caused some groaning from those I work with! Hello! Have you met me? LOVE change...Anyway, I got a little side tracked and decided to look for ideas for my new dream house...
Of course, my winding drive.

                                                          I can't decide on which facade?




And then I thought, I've got to have a sublime entry/foyer.
I'm loving the simple clean lines and then a little drama with the beautiful french chaise. I think for those nights when one must wear a ball gown, this staircase is perfect!






                                                   .  I think I could handle eating brekky here....



                             Kitchen ideas for my doting husband to cook said brekky in.





Okay, back to reality, I've seriously got to do some work...  I'm very busy don't you know!

 Hope you all have a lovely weekend, xxxx               

Images courtesy of Architectural Digest, Verandah Magazine,Reckless Bliss.

6 comments:

  1. Nice pics hun...if only we could just click our fingers and our dream home would build itself - overnight preferably! K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the images. I've always wanted a black/charcoal painted house - how fabulous.

    I want a dream house too hehehe

    You know that holiday I was supposed to be on?? Not happening. Dramas of mammoth fabric proportions still continuing. Surely this collection will see the light of day!

    Keren
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the images! Yes I could Daydream all day too! Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love this home rather than those modern
    Multiple Rattan Conservatory Furniture
    for home best pick is the picture above great...

    ReplyDelete

  5. Great post i really appreciate this post it seems that there's a lot of interesting on this site.
    my home is almost the same of the pictures above. i think the difference is just i've put
    cheap yankee candles on different part of my living room
    i bought it online which in
    yankee candle uk site.
    it's nice if there's more decoration in our home or in house. well anyway i will bookmark this page for more new
    interesting home updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this home is really awesome i really like the interior designs it was so elegant :) nice post



    ironmongery_Interior door handles

    ReplyDelete